Terms and Conditions
The term ‘20 20 Plastics Ltd’, 'Plastic Wallet Shop', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No. 2 Cavalier Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ12 6TQ. Our company registration number is 4277 862 and incorporated in England and VAT number is 777 2532 04. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access. .
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Purchase of products from the shop
Specifications on the website of the products to be supplied by 20 20 Plastics Ltd are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
20 20 Plastics Ltd reserves the right to make any changes in the specification necessary to comply with any applicable legal requirements and to change the specification published on the website provided that this does not materially affect the quality or performance of the products.
20 20 Plastics Ltd warrants that it has the right to supply all products offered by it on the website and that the products will substantially comply with their description.
In all other respects, and to the maximum extent permissible, 20 20 Plastics Ltd makes no other warranties or promises about the products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
1 a) Availability, prices and information of products
20 20 Plastics Ltd does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability. The price of the products shall be the price listed on the website on the date of your order (exclusive of VAT and exclusive of expedited delivery charges which are payable by you). All prices displayed on the website are quoted in UK pounds sterling and must be paid in full, including delivery charges, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the website.
1 b) Ordering
When you click “Pay Now” on the “Payment” page 20 20 Plastics Ltd will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and if 20 20 Plastics Ltd accepts your offer they shall supply you, subject to availability, with the quantity and specification of products set out in your order.
If 20 20 Plastics Ltd accepts your offer they shall confirm each order online via the internet or by email and such confirmation shall be 20 20 Plastics Ltd acceptance of the contract between the parties.
1 c) Delivery
All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate on the “Payment” page and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person.
Any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and time shall not be of the essence. 20 20 Plastics Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused.
20 20 Plastics Ltd shall confirm each order in writing by sending you a printout of the order along with your products.
1 d) Cancellation and returns
20 20 Plastics Ltd wants you to be totally satisfied with your order but if you would like to cancel your order and return the products you must do so in writing (by email, fax or post) within 7 working days after receipt of the order, enclosing or attaching a copy of your order confirmation and your reasons for returning them.
20 20 Plastics Ltd will confirm any cancellation by email and will repay to you the full cost of the order (including the cost of products products but excluding expedited delivery) within 30 days after receipt of your cancellation. Goods must be returned to us at the following address: No. 2 Cavalier Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ12 6TQ.
We will not refund the costs of return postage to us unless the products are faulty.
2. Personal data
20 20 Plastics Ltd is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to 20 20 Plastics Ltd in the course of any transaction with you (with the exception of any credit card details which shall be kept confidential) shall be processes for the purposes of:
a) processing your requests;
b) providing you with information by email or other means;
c) providing you with information about products and services of 20 20 Plastics Ltd and other parties;
d) providing a personalised service;
e) maintaining accounts and records;
f) administration of membership records;
g) statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
h) assessing and evaluating the use that is made of the Site; and
i) information and dtabank compilation and administration.
The processing of the Personal Data may involve 20 20 Plastics Ltd disclosing your details to regulatory bodies and/or other parties. If you do not wish your Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, please make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to 20 20 Plastics Ltd
3. Limitation of liability
20 20 Plastics Ltd’s liability to you is limited to refunding the price of the products as provided for in Clause 1(d). 20 20 Plastics Ltd is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions of sale shall serve to exclude or limit 20 20 Plastics Ltd’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by 20 20 Plastics Ltd’s negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
4. Changes to the terms and conditions of sale
Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
5. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. Comments and complaints
If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through the website please send them to 20 20 Plastics Ltd, No. 2 Cavalier Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ12 6TQ - email@example.com